The stumbling block between an individual and the industry is termed as the Resource Quality Gap (RQG). A candidate with suitable qualification and basic technical skills and soft skills
needs to be trained and polished to fill this RQG. Campus Drive Training Program is one of the endeavour to prepare skilled IT professionals through specialized training by professional technical consultants. In this program we follow a methodical procedure beginning with counselling to know about your objectives. Accordingly we begin with the necessary Technology training which comprises of forty percent of classes on Theoretical knowledgeand the major emphasis is on Practical training. Free Aptitude and Soft Skills Training are then instructed to prepare the candidate to match the industry standards. The syllabus is designed as per the requirement of the clientele. On successful completion of the schedule we award you the industry accredited certification. Then we assist you with a suitable employment opportunity through immediate placement provisions with the client companies.
Thee coverage of CDTP includes:
- Interview assurance through Campus Drive/ Direct Interviews/ Job fairs with client base.
- Interview dates for ongoing batch declared prior to commencement of training.
- Training by professional consultants.
- Exposure to live project environment.
- Exposure to industry standard curriculum.
- Well equipped training and lab facilities.
- Certification from In-house Development Wing Placement Assistance
Program is for:
Fresher (IT/Non IT)
Previous year pass outs/Candidates with backlogs and/or career gaps
IT professionals seeking skill enhancement
30 to 60 days,